As a talent agency that represents actors, we adhere to a code of conduct that champions transparency and professionalism. In return, we expect all artists we represent to do the same.
To ensure we have enough dedicated time for each of our clients, we are very mindful of the number of individuals we represent. Also, we try not to represent professionals who possess similar traits to avoid putting similar actors up for similar roles, so please do take a look at the artists we represent in your field before applying.
As our spare time is limited, as we’re sure is the case for you, we’ve created a small list of guidelines that you should take a look at before contacting us. If there are no points of contention we’d encourage you to send an e-mail in the first instance to the agent you’d like to consider representation.
The guidelines are as follows:
- Before contacting the agent, please ensure that you are fully commited to the cause.
- Due to the competitive nature of acting, it’s important that you hold realistic expectations. Therefore, we aim to work with those who love the arts, and are not necessarily driven by fame and fortune.
- Please ensure that – regardless of your experiences in casting rooms and on set – you remain as professional as possible when discussing other actors, crew members, and various others workers you may encounter. It’s a surprisingly small industry and any negaitive feedback can be detrimental to your career, as well as others.
- Rightly or wrongly, the majority of castings are in central London, so you need to ensure you can travel to the city, often with as little as 24-hours notice. If you are unable to do this, it’s unlikely we will be able to represent you.
- To maximise the potential of getting you cast, we expect you to have professional headshots, a showreel, and a membership to either Spotlight or Mandy (or preferrably both). This should all be set up at your own expense.
Thank you for reading the guidelines. If you feel you’re able to realistically agree to the above points, please feel free to contact us.