If you’re a director seeking an agent, we do accept submissions that adhere to our guidelines below. Our spare time is very limited, so these guidelines have been created to ensure we only progress with those we can realistically work with. If there are no points of contention, then we encourage you to send an e-mail to the agent you’d like to consider your work. Please read all points carefully as any submissions that don’t follow our needs won’t be read.
The guidelines are as follows:
- Before contacting the agent, please ensure that you are fully commited to the cause.
- Due to the competitive nature of directing, it’s important that you hold realistic expectations. Therefore, we aim to work with those who love the arts, and are not necessarily driven by fame and fortune.
- Please ensure that – regardless of your work experiences – you remain as professional as possible when discussing other creative professionals you may encounter. It’s a surprisingly small industry and any negaitive feedback can be detrimental to your career, as well as others.
- In the first instance, please e-mail your chosen agent with links and attachments to your showreels and/or creative portfolio.
- In your introductorary e-mail, please mention why you feel we’re a good fit for your work.
As a talent agency, we adhere to a code of conduct that champions transparency and professionalism. In return, we expect all artists we represent to do the same.
Thank you for reading the guidelines. If you feel you’re able to realistically agree to the above points, please contact the relevant agent.